12-16.5, 12 16.5 Duo Grip Tractor Tire Chains Set of 2
- Bullet Point 1:
- Extra Coverage Tire Chains with 9 Duo Cross Chains per tire versus the normal 5 Duo Cross Chains per tire. MINIMIZES GAP. MAXIMIZES COVERAGE
- Bullet Point 2:
- The cross-chains ride high and do not drop into the grooves of the tire tread.
- Bullet Point 3:
- "Recommended for Off-Road Use Only"
- Bullet Point 4:
- Case hardened in accordance with ASTM E18 Standards.
- Bullet Point 5:
- Priced per Pair. Optional Tensioners are recommended.
- Heavy Duty
- Ladder Style:
- Duo Grip
- Surface Recommendation:
- Ice/Hardpacked Snow
- Weather Conditions:
- Traction Pattern:
- Grip Slip - Wider Spaced Cross Chains
- Lateral Stability:
- Bullet Point 8:
- IMPORTANT: Tire Chains are designed to fit various tire brands and tread patterns. Adjustments/Alterations are normal and expected.
- Duo Grip Tire Chains
- Tire Width:
- Rim Size:
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and get up to 7.5% off!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add All to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Tire Chain Installation on the Zetor 6245 Tractor
Big T Lumber installs new tire chains from Tirechain.com on the Zetor 6245 tractor to improve traction for plowing and logging with help from Nate the new Director of River of Life Bible Camp in Maxfield. Then the chains are given a test run to see if they can help open up the logging road after a big snow storm. New Maine Rough Lumber Sawmill.